Friday, April 12, 2013

Decisions

It's been a very hectic week over here in my neck of the woods, and I have to admit that I'm glad it's coming to an end. It doesn't hurt that it is also ending on a good note. I've been worrying for a while about what direction to take in school, and since registration started today I needed to make a decision. Fortunately, God has blessed me by putting some wonderful people in my life that have been helping to point me in the right direction. So I think I'm going to turn my application in and hopefully be accepted into the medical assisting program. The career counselor I talked to said that it's not that hard to be accepted into, and she's pretty certain that I will be. That's my plan for now, but it could change again.I really hate making decisions. I mean, I have trouble deciding on what kind of potato chips to buy from the bookstore, so this is a pretty daunting task. On a completely different topic today's prompt is 3 things worn.

2 comments:

  1. 1&2 - my engagement and wedding rings - Given to me almost 40 years ago by a good and faithful man

    3 - my birthstone ring - given to me on my 13th birthday by my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. My startrek headband which Jonas loves. (it just has big open holes.for your eyes)
    2. My wedding ring.
    3. My brain. It's been a long week and its worn-out.

    ReplyDelete