Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So Pure a Color

Here I am again today, just like I promised last night. As this is my last day of spring break, it wasn't difficult to find time to post. Unfortunately, that will change but I'll do my best to keep on top of things here. Anyway, here is the thankfulness prompt for this beautiful day. Three things white. Now that you've read that there is nothing but yourself to stop you from praising and expressing gratitude to the Lord! I'll start things off my telling y'all what I'm thankful for today.
1. A dress that was a gift from a sister
2. A desk for my room
3. Fluffy clouds against a spring sky

There's also something else I'm grateful and excited about, even though it's not white. That would be the number of views this blog is getting! I was surprised to see readers from far and near, and it makes me super happy. So just know that by reading this you're putting a smile on my face. 

2 comments:

  1. Mine were:
    1. a kindergarten graduation gown cut out and ready to sew
    2. my comfortable gardening/mowing grass shoes (that used to be white)
    3. a blank page, waiting for words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been on this site. Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete