Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Confessions of a High School Senior

Why did I decide to write this post? Well, I thought of it, and needed to update my blog. Seemed like a good reason to me.

1- I feel no guilt or sadness in defrosting and feeding the owl baby chickens on a weekly basis.
2- My sister and I have rocked out to a Justin Bieber song in the middle of a restaurant. It was at that point we decided we had been spending too much time with middle schoolers. I know some of you are thinking, "It's possible to rock out to Justin Bieber?" Indeed it is my friend, indeed it is.
3- I'm a wimp when it comes to thunder storms.
4- I can be a tad ditzy sometimes.
5- When I was twelve I rode a kid roller-coaster and was scared. Mom refuses to let me live it down.
6- I have seen almost all of the Disney channel movies, and usually enjoyed them. They happened to normally come on at the same time Grandma went to bed.
7- I sometimes dress like a total hippie. I do fit in at the organic market place though.
8- For some reason I hate loading music on my mp3 player. Laura does it for me.
9- There is a fairy calender hanging on my bedroom wall.
10- I think clip-in colorful hair extensions can be really pretty.

1 comment: