Sunday, December 4, 2011

Facts Of an Amazing Christmas Play

1-(not pertinent to the said Christmas Play) I really like listing all these facts about my life, from my perspective. It's nice to see everything in a nice numbered list. Makes me feel better about life.
2- Jason and Jonas were kind of the stars of the play, and being loving family members, Mom, Dad, Rachel, Lilly, Lucy, and me went to see it.
3-Jason and Jonas's starring parts were as Joseph and Baby Jesus. They made a great Joseph and the cutest Baby Jesus. I might be a bit biased, though.
4-It was the most amazing church Christmas play I've ever seen. All the plays I've been in have looked at plays like that for guidance. Sadly, we never reached the awesomeness of last nights play.
5-(once again, not pertinent to the Christmas play) I'm getting ready to go church shoe shopping. Wish me luck, and that my mission may be completed.

1 comment:

  1. Any church Christmas play where the angel really flies is awesome. If relatives are in a play where the angel flies, it is doubly awesome. If those relatives are playing the parts of Joseph and baby Jesus, it is off the charts awesome.

    ReplyDelete