Monday, March 21, 2011

Double Digits

Thanks to Laura, I now have ten followers!!! Call it weird, but having nine followers had been really bugging me for a while. I like even numbers, they look nice. I feel like I should celebrate in some way; send ya'll thank you cards, throw an awesome online party, or something.

Yes, I know its been a while since I lasted posted, but nothing really exciting has happened in our neck of the woods lately. Unless taking the SAT counts. It really wasn't as hard as I expected, but I'm not sure if that's a good sign. Those were seriously probably four of the longest hours of my life. Well, actually over four hours. Apparently someone got in trouble, and while the teachers were dealing with him we spent twenty minutes (I timed it) staring out the window in absolute silence. We were facing the dumpster, so we got to watch the crows eat out of it. Fun. That was the biggest room of zoned out people I have ever seen.

We gave Jennifer a baby shower this weekend, and it went well. She got some really nice gifts. She has ended up having a lot of showers, eight in all! That's a lot of cake and punch. We'll hopefully meet Jonas in three weeks! It's hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment