Monday, November 8, 2010

Big News!!!!

I am going to interrupt this Mushroom Monday for an exciting announcement! My amazing big brother Jason and awesome sister-in-law Jennifer are expecting their first child!!! We found out this weekend it is going to be a boy!!! As you can tell we are very excited. I loved the ultrasound pictures. In one of them it looked like he was sucking his thumb. I can't wait to meet him in April!
Wow, I don't think I have ever used so many exclamation marks in a single post.

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever used so many exclamation marks in a response, either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete